Sunday, January 25, 2009

It was only a matter of time

Hello everyone. I knew this day would come. The day Amy’s blog about the family would become the family’s blog about the family. It only took a couple of postings for Amy to realize that blogging is fun, and she must share the fun by forcing others to post as well. So when Amy called the family meeting to “ask for volunteers” to help with the blog I wasn’t surprised. What surprised me however, was how quickly Aidan and Leo took a step back. I felt like Cesar standing there with two tiny knives in my back as Amy thanked me and started giving me writing assignments. I don’t know if it was the glassy look in my eyes or the sudden realization of who she was dealing with, but she stopped mid list of writing assignments and said, “how about you just write about the movies you see”. This sounded like the easiest way out of this situation, so here I am.

You’ll notice a new section in the left hand column called “movie reviews by Jason”. That’s where you’ll be able to find my posts. I’ll be writing my thoughts, feelings, and recommendations about the movies I see both in theaters and on DVD.

1 comment:

  1. That is great to hear. Jason will be very good at movie reviews. I look forward to his critiques.

    ReplyDelete