Sunday, January 11, 2009


Last night we went to Marcia and Allan's house for dinner. We were celebrating Allan's, Jason's, Sabrina's and Halley's Birthday. The food and the company was amazing. Frank made the most amazing roasted pork leg and these shrimp empanada-like things. Frank is one of the best cooks I know. We all think he should open a restaurant but easier said than done I am sure. I made a carrot salad which was great and a recipe I will definately make again. We also brought sangria for kids which was also a hit among the kids and adults. The adults were even adding wine to their glasses and enjoying it. Leo found Sabrina (soon to be one year) playing in her kitchen cupboard. She was having fun throwing out all of the plastic cups on to the floor. Leo wanted to pick them all up and put them away but everytime Leo would pick them up she would throw them back on the floor. Leo was starting to get angry and he said "This is my job, baby!"

Aidan's contribution to today's blog: We (Aidan and Leo) played a lot with Gracie. We ate cake.

Tomorrow is Jason's birthday (January 12th) but since it is a Monday and I have to go to work we are going to celebrate his birthday today. I have some wrapping to do! Jason requested chicken enchiladas for dinner and Doris is bringing the cake.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jason. I hope you received our gift in the mail.

    Thotlady (aka Your sister-in-law)


    The site looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Thotlady! You are right it is addicting!

    ReplyDelete