Monday, August 2, 2010

Favorite article of clothing

I am getting ready for bed. I undertook my usual ritual of walking in the door after getting home from work, heading upstairs to change out of my work clothes and putting on my comfy clothes, usually my pajamas. So I look into my closet and my go to shirt is an OLD, OLD shirt. It is a nursing shirt from when I had Leo! I know! It is totally OLD. I love it. It is black, loose but not long, light weight, three quarters sleeve and it is the softest cotton I have ever felt. I don't know why I love it more than any other shirt that I own but I wish I could keep it forever. I CAN NOT keep it forever. It is so much better than an old t-shirt. I have never really had a favorite old t-shirt.

What is your favorite article of clothing? The article of clothing that you wish would last forever. That you could wear every day if could?

I'm upstairs sitting on our bed. Leo is sleeping, snoring actually. He feel asleep at about 6:50pm. Jason is downstairs playing Wii FIFA Soccer with Aidan and he is losing. Aidan just ran upstairs saying he beat Daddy.

5 comments:

  1. At this moment I can't think of any piece of clothing I would like to have forever.

    When I was a kid it was a pair of awful, multi-colored orangeish culottes. Wow, I had terrible taste in clothes. Maybe I still do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I would say my fave was a skirt I had in 5th grade it had a balloon sewn in the bottom of it and was real cherry. My lime green poodle skirt was my other fave. Its had to get rid of things you love. Hope your Monday went well today and good news is in our horizon,.Love you guys Crow

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one ma! I love it, especially the balloon skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thotlady, you have fantastic taste!

    ReplyDelete