Friday, October 7, 2011

Kindergarten Field Trip

Yesterday Leo's class went on a field trip to Homestead Farms to pick pumpkins. I was selected as one of the parents who got to help. We had such a great time!

On the bus...


Arriving at the farm...


On the straw ride...apparently it's not hay it's straw don't cha know...


Picking the perfect pumpkin...


I had 4 really great kids with me. I was so lucky to have one of my friends' daughters in my group, Emma. It is a lot of work keeping four kindergarteners together and having fun. My kids were SO, SO good. I told them how proud I was of them and what a good job the did listening and staying together.

I always made my four stick close together because I was NOT going to be THAT parent. The one who lost a child (there was a girl who got separated from her parent and class!) but we found her.

I had great fun and again was awed and inspired by teachers, especially Kindergarten teachers!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you both had a fun field trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we still had field trips! It looks like you guys had fun, and I'm sure Leo loved having you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job its always lots of fun when we try and listen and also hve fun at the same time love ya crow Nice pumpkin leo

    ReplyDelete