Saturday, October 1, 2011

Virginia Beach

The boys got out of school early and we headed down to Virgin Beach to celebrate Aidan's birthday on Sunday and Uncle Marc's Birthday on Saturday.

We left at noon, stopped in Fredricksburg for lunch and still we didn't get here until 6 pm. Despite leaving early we still ran into a ton of traffic. It is always a puzzler to me when we leave so early in the day and run into so much traffic. I mean, aren't people supposed to be at work.

Still, even though we didn't arrive until 6pm we got our swimsuits on and headed down to the beach. I LOVE, LOVE the water.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Aidan! I'm so glad you guys had such a nice trip! Next summer we should all go to the beach together :-)

    ReplyDelete