Tuesday, July 10, 2012

CN Tower

Today we went to the CN Tower. It's super tall...equivalent in height to 3 Washington Monuments!!



The have a glass elevator which made our knees weak and at the lookout center they had a glass bottom floor. It was so scary that when I took a baby step onto it my knees were weak and I was so scared I almost freaked out!



Jason of course walked right out there like it was nothing and Aidan did too but he said he just didn't look down. Leo wasn't really having any part of it until the end and then he walked right out there!

The weather couldn't be better! It's about 80 with no humidity. It's fabulous!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

  1. That is so cool!!!! I never knew it was that tall! Taller than the space needle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taller than the Space Needle! It doesn't even compare. There is also a rotating restaurant at the top like the Space Needle!

      Delete
  2. The guinea pigs have escaped and followed you to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been waiting for the GPs to arrive. What's taking them so long? I hope they arrive for Niagara tomorrow!

      Delete
    2. Oh, they're busy eating all the food I gave them. They tore through the carrots before I even left the house!

      Delete
  3. You all are braver than me. I know I wouldn't go on that observation deck! Have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so funny. Thousands of people walk on the glass floor but still it's crazy scary!

      Delete