Saturday, July 14, 2012

There's something about teeth and Toronto

Leo lost his first tooth in Toronto! Yeah-hoo! It was a little touch and go for a while and when we pulled it out Jason heard him crying all the way down the hall. Aidan was an amazing big brother, helping him all along the way. When I pulled it out, I said "did I get it?" and he shook his "no." of course I had it in my hand. He didn't even know! He said it didn't hurt but the tears were streaming. But I think it was the same for Aidan. He cried but didn't even know it was out.


Doesn't he look good minus a baby tooth?!? There have been a lot of firsts on this trip and challenging fears.

What is it about Toronto and teeth? Aidan lost another tooth the second night we were here too. We wondered if the tooth fairy would leave American or Canadian money. Is it the place or the person?? She left a US one dollar coin!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Leo! I can't believe Aidan lost a tooth too!! Have a safe trip home! Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guinea pigs are still making their way up to Canada. Please make sure to pick them up on your way home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Leo and Aidan. Instead of leaving a trail of bread crumbs to find your way home you are leaving a trail of teeth! Love Oma and Opa

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY! That tooth has been hanging on for weeks! Congratulations, Leo! How fun that they both lost a tooth in Toronto :-)

    ReplyDelete