Monday, August 20, 2012

Rain, rain go away!

We are in Virginia Beach and it's raining, raining, raining. I think Crow might have brought the rain with her (but don't tell her I said that!).


It hasn't stopped us from enjoying ourselves! We went out on the beach yesterday and this morning, rain or shine, I mean rain or clouds.

Leo and Crow shared a bed last night. Poor Crow. Leo is a bed hog and a back kicker. His head was down where his feet were supposed to be! Half the bed was empty because poor crow was sleeping on the edge. Aidan got the roll away bed and was a happy camper.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Laskin Rd,Virginia Beach,United States

3 comments:

  1. The beach is wonderful even if it is not sunny! I hope you guys have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo looks so long,he must be growing in leaps and bounds Poor Crow, but I'll bet she enjoyed it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is used to bed hogs. Ethan and Riley both like to crowd you out. That is really on the edge.

    Love,

    Pa

    ReplyDelete