Monday, February 25, 2013

Aidan's Dance Moves

I'm going on a scrapbooking trip in West Virginia this weekend and Jason was helping me select pictures for me to work on. I'm super far behind on our family chronological album but I'm still focused on making scrapbooks and trying not to think too hard about how far behind I really am.

In looking through photos from 2007 (I'll be working on April and May 2007 -- Boston trip! along with another project), we started to reminisce about the boys when they were very young. We went back to look for one of our favorite videos of Aidan. We found it and we all started laughing so hard we were crying. So we thought we would share it with you, so you could get a good laugh too!

Here it is! (January 2005)



10 comments:

  1. OMG hilarious! Grandpa Russ & I busted a gut laughing. Aidan, you got swag my brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Jason and I were crying. Aidan thought it was hysterical too! I don't think he could believe it was him!

      Delete
  2. I love you guys. Where in West Virginia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love you too Auntie Thotlady! Berkeley Springs. I've never been there. I'm already missing my family but excited to go...silly I know.

      Delete
  3. I love you guys. Where in West Virginia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I remember the bum shake! Love Oma

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what to say! This was hilarious. Jack and I were cracking up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. get down with your bad self Aidan doing the butt I love it you can really shake a leg love crow

    ReplyDelete