Friday, January 23, 2009

Long Night

Sorry, these last couple of posts have not been too fun. Last night Leo woke up at about 1:00a.m. crying because he had just thrown up in his bed. It was very sad because he was so tired and he is not used to it. Aidan is the one who throws up. He gets car sick, he throws up when he eats too much, too fast. So we were up off and on all night helping poor little Leo and cleaning throw up off of his sheets, our sheets, his clothes, our clothes and poor little doggy. Doggy has been washed this morning and needs to be washed again. We called the doctor and they said there was a 24 hour bug going around and there was nothing they could really do but they gave us information on what we should do and expect. Leo threw up once this morning but an hour or so later he wanted to eat and he ate a pancake. In fact, Jason had to stop him from eating so much, too fast. I went into work, a little late, and Jason and Leo took it easy and rested most of the day.

Leo seemed to be feeling a lot better when I got home and Aidan was also in a semi-good mood. Jason and Doris went to a movie tonight. I thought Jason could use another night off and Doris was planning to go to the movies by herself. They went to go see Slumdog Millionaire. The boys and I went upstairs. They were watching Garfield and I was changing our bed sheets. After such a night, they really needed to be changed. Aidan went to bed and Leo was laying in our bed watching the movie. While I was trying to help get Aidan to sleep I hear Leo throwing up in our room. Aidan started crying because he didn't want to be alone in his room. It was not good. I got Leo cleaned up and in bed and Aidan was in bed and I stood in the two doorways until they both fell asleep. I came back in our room and changed the sheets for the second time in one hour.

Just as I was sitting in bed typing this post poor little Leo threw up again. This time all over himself and his own bed. It's so sad and he is so tired. He wants to lay down on the bathroom floor. This time I got him changed and now he is sleeping on the floor in our room. He is so cute, sweet and peaceful. Now I am off to clean up his room. We are out of clean sheets. We will be out of clean pillows soon and Leo is running out of clean "friends" (his favorite stuffed animals).

Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. Poor little guy. It is so hard when your children are sick.

    ReplyDelete