Saturday, January 17, 2009

Striker is back and better than ever!

My Wii Mii name is Striker. Yesterday after the boys went to bed Doris, Jason and I played a game of bowling. I set a record for the number of consecutive strikes and the high score! I got eight strikes in a row and my score was 256! Look at all those X's above for proof. Before last night, Rushell had the most strikes in a row at 5 strikes. After I got 5 strikes, every time it was my turn I was SO nervous I could barely stand it. After the game, I finally made it Pro but now that I am a Pro I'm a little nervous because there is a lot of pressure for a Pro. Since Jason made it Pro his skills have kind of gone down hill. Oh the pressure, I'm not sure I can handle it! The second picture is of our final score and Doris' pant leg. She almost beat Jason but on her last frame she swung her arm down and hit the side of her pant leg and she got her first gutter ball. She was very mad!
On another note, Aidan has had a cough for the past two days or so and now Jason doesn't feel well. We were supposed to have friends over for lunch tomorrow who are visiting Washington and have a 7 week old baby and I don't think they will come now.

This is a four day weekend for Aidan and me. It's so great!

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Striker is my new hero. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Pa and Crow! Now I am afraid to play another game of bowling:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Wii.

    Marc was sick with a bad cold and now my throat is very sore and I don't feel well.

    Sorry about your visiting friends.

    ReplyDelete