Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Heroes

I'm totally addicted to a new TV show. I haven't had it this bad since I got into Alias a couple of years ago and we couldn't get the DVDs from Netflix fast enough. It's Hereos that I'm addicted to, HEREOS! Save the cheerleader, save the world. My mom got me season 1 of Hereos for Christmas 2007. I didn't really get into it then. At the time, Jason and I watched one or two episodes and for some reason I just didn't get into it. Jason did, so he has seen all of season 1. For Christmas last year, my mom got me season 2 so I thought maybe I should check it out, plus Jason gave it a positive review. Now I'm totally addicted and can't stop watching it at night before bed. Jason and I watch one or two, sometimes three episodes before bed. The down side of it is, it's getting a little frea-kay! The other night, the cheerleader's dad, pull eddown the sheet of what he thought was a dead Syler. The clencher? It wasn't Syler that was dead it was the doctor and Syler was standing right behind the cheerleader's dad. Can you say scary!!! I couldn't go to bed. I closed my eyes and I would just be a little frightened. You know kind of jumpy but I still love it. I'm still on season 1.

Tonight is swim night. Aidan has lessons from 6:10-6:40pm. He is doing amazingly well swimming. He has improved so much. Jason and I were just commenting that he's only had two sessions and the difference is incredible. Leo switched swim days so he now swims on Thursday mornings.

I was supposed to go to Egypt next week but I cancelled my trip. My workload is just too much right now that I can't take it. I'm sure my mom will be incredibly relieved! Aidan was so disappointed, when I told him I cancelled my trip he said, "Can't you just ask your boss to make you go?" He said he was going to miss me but he wanted me to take pictures of the pyramids. Maybe one day we will all be able to go and see the pyramids in person!

Bon nuit!

3 comments:

  1. ya who The gig is off just kidding I bet your a little disappointed. Work is busy here.but i love it Pa is flagging tonight until morning. o boy Happy Saint Paddys day to all. Hope things are going good and love and miss you all Crow

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think "Heroes" is good, try "Lost". Thotlady and I love it, but don't ask me what it's about. "Lost" is not also the title of the show, but also the condition of those trying to follow the plot.

    Bogey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been *saving* heros. When it came on and was a big hit among the non-netflix-dependent (i.e., people who can actually watch the shows when they're on!), I knew that it was a show for me... the me of the future that is. I fully plan on netflixing it! I'll try to catch up soon so we can dish.

    ReplyDelete