Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow?!?!

So, I hear we are supposed to get some snow this weekend. Sometime mid-afternoon through the evening it should fall. Apparently only 2-4 inches but areas South of here (Thotlady and Bogey) are supposed to get upwards of 10 inches. Why can't the winds change to bring a lot more here? And can you please, please tell me why the snow always comes on Friday or Saturday and not during the week where I could possibly get the day off or at the very least I would settle for a "2-hour delay". I mean really is that too much to ask for.

Not a lot planned for the weekend. Jason is supposed to work tomorrow (not too long) and Doris may come over to scrapbook Saturday evening after the boys go to bed and other than that no plans. Tonight I didn't get home from work until 8pm (I know) but when I got in the car Leo asked if we could sleep on the blow up bed so we are going to sleep in the living room tonight.

Today, Aidan took another spelling test and got 100% correct (10/10). Hello! Look at that penmanship. He studied really hard and it paid off. We are searching for a preschool for Leo that is affordable (not an easy task) and hmm...what else? That's about it.


Still no doggy.

Ahem, where is Jason's movie review blog?

1 comment:

  1. 100 percent!!!!!! That is so fabulous!
    GREAT JOB AIDAN!

    ReplyDelete