Saturday, January 30, 2010

We've got snow!

The weather channel was right! We got snow. I'm not sure what time it started but the boys took a shower upstairs, got dressed and ran downstairs at about 10am and yelled "mom! look outside!" and the parking lot was covered with snow. It was amazing. Let me just back up a little bit by saying the boys were upstairs playing while I was downstairs cooking breakfast (Jason was at work) and they come downstairs completely naked asking if they can take a shower. It was very funny. Apparently, they had also cleaned out our shower buck naked as well. Boys!

Today we have relaxed, lounged in the living room, watched QVC Bare Essentuals, made oatmeal m&m cookies (we don't have any chocolate in the house because Jason apparently made 4 smores yesterday in the microwave) and now I am making split pea soup with our ham bone from Christmas (it was frozen). It is such a good day for lounging. Jason got home about 2pm and now the boys are all outside playing in the snow. They immediately went outside and flopped down and covered themselves in snow. Let me also say it is so incredibly cold. It is about 18 degrees out today! FREEZING.

2 comments:

  1. I love the snow, but do not like being cooped up inside all weekend.

    I didn't know QVC sold Bare Essentials, I love their products.

    We have to plan another get together. I miss seeing all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOTLADY!!! I didn't know you loved BE too! I can't believe I never knew. My sisters love it too and Doris just got into it too. On Saturday they had three 2-hour shows! That's awesome. We should figure out a weekend to get together. We miss you too!

    ReplyDelete