Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BINGO!!!

We found Doggy!

Actually Leo found Doggy. We were upstairs getting ready for bed and I was looking for our missing tv remote control (can you see a pattern here?) and I opened my closet door and Leo saw doggy in my closet, on the bottom shelf, on top of a box of sweaters. Leo grabbed him and said "Doggy's not lost" and we all jumped up and down, screamed, hugged doggy and hugged Leo. We are all so happy to see him. Last weekend, Doris and I scrapbooked and she a couple of pictures of Leo and Doggy and it was so sad to see him in the picture when he was actually lost.

I guess you can imagine how happy we all are right now!!!

Just quickly, it is snowing again. We are supposed to get 7 inches of snow. I am hoping and hoping and hoping we get that and more so that we get the day off work. Oh, how glorious that would be!

3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear Doggy has been found safe and sound! And thank you for linking to World Nutella Day 2010 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you found Doggy! It made my day (almost made up for the miserly unscheduled leave announcement)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle: thanks so much for the doggy well wishes. We love Nutella except that the only recipe I have for Nutella is: 1 large spoon, 1 jar of Nutella--dip and eat. While Jason's is a little more complicated and includes: 1 large spoon, 1 jar of Nutella and 1 baguette.

    Sarah: Thanks so much for the excitement. Leo keeps telling everyone: "Us found doggy!" The unscheduled leave announcement was SO disappointing. I have higher hopes for next week!

    ReplyDelete