Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aidan's Birthday and Christmas List

Aidan was constantly telling us all the things he wants. I want to get this...I want to get that. Not really demanding it or crying about it but he would see something on TV or at the store and say "I want to get that." At the same time he hasn't wanted to practice his writing much this summer. So to take advantage of the situation and put a little pause on the list of "I wants" I told him to make a list for his birthday or for Christmas in his notebook and every time he sees something he wants write it down and keep a list so he wouldn't forget. He seemed to go along with it and he made the following list. He asked me to put the list on the blog so I scanned it (truth be told Jason scanned it).

His penmanship is quite good and he has some interesting things on the list. I can't believe he put a "mattress pad" on his list. We got it for him this weekend because he actually did need it.

4 comments:

  1. What a great list! Aidan's handwriting is much neater than mine. Does that really say iPhone? He is growing up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aidan,

    I didn't see underwear on your list. Too bad because that's what I got you for your birthday and Christmas.

    Uncle Bogie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that an iPhone I see? Tell Aidan, he cannot get one until his Aunt Thotlady gets one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And until his mom gets one!!! I'm hoping the iphone goes to verizon and then maybe, just maybe (if Jason says so) I might be able to get one.

    ReplyDelete