Saturday, July 9, 2011

Homemade Ice Cream

Do you think scrambled egg flavored ice cream would be good? I don't! I'm trying to make homemade vanilla ice cream but it smells like scrambled eggs. You have to cook milk with 2 eggs and sugar until it is a thin pudding consistency. I stirred my mixture for about 45 minutes and it never turned into a thin pudding consistency it went straight to scrambling my eggs. I strained the mixture but it still smells like scrambled eggs. I'm going to put in the cream and vanilla mixture, cool it and see what happens. Sadly, Jason just bought vanilla ice cream at Trader Joe's and it taste pretty damn good. Why am I doing this?

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. I love your spirit. We used to make homemade ice cream and it was so much fun to turn the crank. But I think store bought actually tastes better. But you go girl, I love that you try everything!

    ReplyDelete