Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Stampin' Up Cards by Amy & Leo

I realize I should probably be putting up pictures of our trip to Seattle but that requires much more organization and time than I have!

While we were in Seattle we had a Stampin' Up card making party by our own, very talented Ellen Wright! Check out her website link on the right...we made 5 superduper cute cards (Doris, H, Symantha, and Barb with our cheerleaders Mom and Joan).

Using the techniques I learned from Ellen, Leo and I made cards. His turned out way cuter than mine! He picked the colors, patterns and stamped and cut. Okay...I tied the ribbon...

Leo's


Amy's



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I can't wait to see the pictures from your trip. And I'm curious how your homemade ice cream turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo, I love your cards. I know how hard it can be to glue everything just right. you did a great job. I miss you and Aidan and Mom and Dad so much. Dad said you got a bigger bike. Yea, send us some pictures of you riding without training wheels. Yea you! Oma and Opa

    ReplyDelete