Thursday, December 15, 2011

Winding Down

Tomorrow we leave for the good ol' USA. Finally! I can't wait to see my boys! All three of them.

We leave at 11:15pm on a direct flight to DC. We finished our last set of meetings today. Finally no presentations. Afterward we had a very late lunch at the hotel restaurant situated on the water. I had grilled tilapia (the whole fish, head and all!), jolof rice and a bitter lemon drink. It was fantastic.

Here is me (no, I'm not drunk-just a bad picture)


A view of the beach from one of the hotel restuarants



A little lunch friend (these lizards like to hang at the pool too)



See/talk to you soon!

Love you!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Hurray!!! Can't wait to hear all the details of your trip: the work, food, fashions... YAY!!

    ReplyDelete