Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day of School Work

Aidan filled out this paper on his first day of school. Jason and I thought it was interesting and we learned a little more about Aidan...like that he is afraid of clowns! When I was young we used to have this velvet brightly painted clown picture that I was afraid of too! Guess it runs in the family!




Here is Leo's drawing from the first day of school too (it's sideways):



And here is his note (also sideways):



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Just got a chance to read the blog. I can't believe school has started already, what happen to summer! You guys look so handsome, and so grown up. Miss you all. (What flavors of ice cream did you get?) xoxo Oma and Opa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Aidan's list and Leo's drawings - so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete