Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day to all you hard workers out there!!

We spent the long weekend down in Richmond, VA with Unca Marc and Auntie Cindy.


We drove down early Saturday morning. Had lunch at Bottoms Up Pizza again. We shopped around Cary Town which is agreat little street/neighborhood with lots of unique shops. We also shopped around for some water socks/shoes to wear down to the river.

We finally found some and went down to the river to play and swim. The boys had fun sliding down a little rock slide. The first time Leo did it, he popped up laughing! It was funny!

Cindy and I also started a puzzle AND finished it! Honestly, I didn't think we would finish it but we did!

Here are the puzzle over achievers!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:S Thompson St,Richmond,United States

2 comments:

  1. Great job, it looks hard too. I wish I could have seen the fun in the river. Oma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've wanted to take pictures at the river but it's too risky with our phones! My iPhone has fell in the toilet once. Not again!

      Delete