Saturday, September 8, 2012

Soccer Saturdays

Now for the next couple of months we have soccer Saturdays. Both Leo and Aidan have soccer games every Saturday.

Aidan's team played at 9 am this morning. The really got served. The score was something like 0-10. His team could not keep the other team out of their end of the field. And while they took a beating, the goalies were really the stars of the game and I'm not just saying that because Aidan played goalie for the first half of the game. For every one goal scored, Aidan blocked 5. One, he jumped up and deflected with his hands. It was awesome! The other goalie on his team dove and saved one!

(sorry, I didn't take a pic of Aidan)



Leo's game is today at 1:30 pm!

Go Leo!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Great looking uniform Leo, you look very professional. Aidan I wished we could have been there to see your great saves. I know you were awesome. xoxo Oma and Opa

    ReplyDelete